Order can be filled in OMS system either manually or automatically when market reaches its price.
Order without price is filled together with market price in b-book that is returned to client.
OMS allows to manage client orders by:
- Collecting them in one view
- Collecting Net orders and send single deal automatically or manually
- Defining settings for the sending of deals to a-book or b-book
- Placing the following order types: Limit, Stop, OCO, If-done or market
- Providing Flexible prices for market orders